Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Filmmaker Returns

I know it's been a while, but I've been really, really, really crazed. Check out my latest work at Out at the Center. I'm actually rather proud of it. Especially the William C. Thompson segment. No, we are not related. School has been interesting with the only class I'm taking now is Literature and Composition and I really like it. My professor is really cool too! She makes the literature that we've been reading interesting. I seem to be doing well so far. I did make the Dean's List once again for last quarter. However it's still the matter of my thesis film to finish. This has been the bane of my existence since last quarter. Problems, problems, problems all around. It would have been great if I was adopted by the Spielbergs or Brangelina-- then maybe the short would have been finished by now. It always come down to $$$$.

Oh, BTW, my school announced that it will be closing by Dec 2009. Good thing I'm almost done!

I cried when I heard of Heath Ledger's passing. A light put out much too soon.

No comments: