Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy New Year!

I can't believe I'm just getting around to making my first entry of the year.

First of all I want to let you all know that just because the Hollywood writers are on strike doesn't mean that I am either. I've just been incredibly busy with the final stages of pre-production before the cameras start to role on my film, Poppin' In.

Second, as today is his birthday and I haven't phoned yet, I just want to wish an old friend Happy Birthday. So here goes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE D.!

Joe, I know we haven't spoken in a while but I hope you know that I still love you (and everyone in your household) very much.

Third, If you haven't seen it yet check out Out at the Center's December 2007 episode. It's very hot! Brazilian men ALL OVER!!!

Sly Stallone has gone and done another Rambo film after 20 years. Did we really need another one? And why does Rambo still have a mullet? Whatever...

Okay, that's about all for now. I'm only taking one class this quarter, (the one I had to withdraw from last quarter) and it just let out a few minutes ago. But after I complete this class, I will be a college graduate FINALLY!!!!!!

Smooches!

No comments: