Monday, April 2, 2007

Latin Fever!

Yesterday was opening day for my favorite baseball team in the world. They have some of the most cutest players in the entire league. The Yankees are GOLDEN! They beat the Tampa Bay Devil Rays 9-5. Washington Heights favorite son, ARod proved his worth yesterday with a two-run home run in the eighth inning! I didn't have a opportunity to attended, but I was there in spirit supporting my boys! I heard they started the day with a moment to remember Cory Lidel who was killed tragically last year in a horrendous plane accident on the Upper East Side. That was I day I will never forget. It was very scary hearing about how his plane had crashed into a high rise building in Manhattan. Initially, hearing about planes crashing into buildings have made me very skittish since 9/11. I don't think I'll ever recover from that. But I digress... Bobby Murcer also resurfaced after his recent battle with brain cancer. He looked great too! God bless him! Yankees kicked ass yesterday! I just hope this will be the trend for the rest of the season. John Damon's haircut looks good on him today.

Also last night the season finale of "Prison Break" was on. I have always been attracted to "Men Behind Bars" stories, but once I saw " Prison Break" I've been hooked. It's sort of like the "24" of prison stories. Wentworth Miller (as inmate Michael Scofield) is not normally my "type" but he is one VERY HOT Guy! Rockmond Dunbar (as inmate Franklin) AND my favorite "papi chulo", Amaury Nolasco (as inmate Sucre) make the show all the more worth watching for the "eye candy" aspect. The cliffhanger was a quite startling one as Scofield was put into a Panamanian prison with the man (Mahone) who had been trying to catch him while he was on the run with his brother Lincoln. I am happy that Lincoln Burrows and Sara Tancredi were both exonerated. I hope Kellerman wasn't killed either, but it looks like he was. He did a very brave thing by speaking up for Sara and exposing the truth behind the conspiracy and the President's involvement (that evil witch). I was most upset that Sucre was left for dead in the middle of the hot street as he passed out chasing after Bellick who was being taken away by the police. I felt so sorry for Sucre. I hope he finds his love, Maricruz. I hope he's not dead. I just hope Amaury Nolasco comes back next season. I read that he was about to go to medical school before the acting bug bit him. Medical science lost is televisions gain! He is one VERY STEAMING HOT Puerto Rican man (see photo)! Ay Papi!

No comments: