Friday, January 14, 2011

Why Billy Can't Sleep?

Yesterday I finally came to the realization that what is meant when they say "you can pick your nose, you can pick you ass, but you can't pick the family your born into!" Because believe me if I could pick my own family, I would be an only child or maybe I'd like to have a brother. Either way I guess I'm stuck with what I got even if I never say another word to my mother's other child again, I can be a happy man! Let's put it this way, if my sister was on fire, I wouldn't piss on that bitch! I have had it!

We had a difference of opinions on certain thing and I have since washed my hands of all the ugliness that it entails. Some people are just so narcissistic that it just doesn't warrant continuing any relationship with them at all. But I digress....

I'm writing this post at 2:45am because I can't sleep. I recently found out, after participating in a sleep study, that I have sleep apnea. This is a disorder that cause me to stop breathing in my sleep. Needless to say, it can be deadly. My doctor prescribed a CPAP machine to help me with my sleep apnea. This contraption looks sorta like a elephant trunk connected to a small box. This will not only correct me from breathing interruptions during the night but it will guarantee that I will never have any romantic life in my bedroom. It's hideous and I wish there was some other way... oh well!

Haven't posted in a while. Saw "The Social Network", "True Grit", "Black Swan" (did anyone catch the sketch on SNL with Jim Carrey? - TOO FUNNY), and "The Kids Are Alright" recently! Excellent performances in all these films and I recommend them to anybody. Oh, I also saw "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow, Part 1". I quite enjoyed it even though there were some truly frightening scenes in it! By far, I think it's the best of the franchise. I eagerly await part 2!

I finally got around to reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". Its my first eBook that I downloaded on my nook reader that Santa gave me for Christmas! Pretty good so far...

Okay, I'm going to sleep now. My sleeping pill is starting to kick in! Oh, one more thing: never take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night!