Friday, July 6, 2007

The Grades Are In!

Okay, so my grades are back and I'm still on the Dean's List for this quarter. Yeah! I made and A in four subjects and an A minus in one. The A minus was from Composition and Motion Graphics, Professor Byrne's class. Honestly, I thought that was generous. But I feel lucky for having gotten an A in both of my general education courses, English Composition and Critical Thinking. Okay, I knew that the A was in the bag for English, I'm a writer after all.

I'm on my second week of vacation from school. I've been re-editing Daphne's music video. (I got an A on it by the way). I've also been preparing my documentary, "Measure of Life" for distribution to film festivals. I guess even though class is out, I'm still keeping busy. I suppose that is the life of a film maker. I better get used to it.

No comments: