Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wendy IS BACK FOR GOOD!!!! How YOU Doin?

Okay, If you have been reading my blog for a while (at least since last summer) you will know that I am a big, Big, BIG fan of Wendy Williams. Last year when she did her 6-week trial run in New York and 3 other markets, and I couldn't get enough of Miss How-YOU-Doin'? Since last week I have been watching religiously to see what she will wear, who she will have on as guests, and to hear her utter those famous words: "How YOU Doin'" As you may know I blogged extensively last year about this show and how FABULOUS itreally is. Before you could only see it if you were in one of the four test markets or if parts were uploaded on the web. Now the entire COUNTRY can share the wisdom that is Wendy! Last year my friend Charles and I attended a taping and it was Fun, fun, FUNNNNN!!!!!! I hope that my friends up in Canada can get a chance to see it this time around. And, most importantly, I hope it stays around for a long, long, LONG time. She is fun and not stuffy & catty like those women on "The View" (Sorry, Whoppi but that pregnant chick really is annoying as all get out!). Nor is she Oprah-ish! She is just REAL! So this is to everyone who reads this blog Don't miss a chance to see The Wendy Williams Show!

She is on a Whitney Houston watch and is hoping that Whitney graces her stage. If Whitney wants to sell her upcomming CD, it would behove her to sit her behind on Wendy's sofa! NOTE to Whitney Houston: Let go of the past Whitney- I heard your tirade to Wendy years ago on the radio- Girl, you just need to let that go!

Anyway, in New York it comes on at 10am on FOX 5 and 10pm encore presention on MY9. Check your local listings when it comes on in your area, but most importantly DON'T MISS IT!!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

lol fun post ill be following hope you will do the same!

leadingladyla.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I like this blog concept...also on the post below...I miss MJ! :( haha much success to u!

leadingladyla.blogspot.com

Laura

Laura said...

haha love the blog i am following hope ull do the same!

性感的我 said...

快樂是你與生俱來的權力,它不應該取決於你完成什麼。 ........................................

精采 said...

很精彩的部落格 期待你的繼續加油........................................

香蕉哥哥 said...

may the blessing be always with you!! ........................................